Theme: Human Compassion Towards Animals
AWBP Trust started in the year 2017 with a vision to create a platform where every street animal gets safe drinking water round the clock throughout the year and also connect humans with animals through continuous education programs.
For more information about the contest reach out to +91 79939 12345 (call/ WhatsApp)
Eligible artwork :
- No Registration fee.
- The artwork must represent the theme of ‘human compassion towards animals’.
- Artwork must contain no words. No signature on your artwork too as you are agreeing to give complete rights to awbp trust.
- The design must include artwork on paper A4 size and above.
- Designs must be the original work of the entrant.
- Reference images may be used, but all components must be completely original.
- Designs are open to pencil sketching or any kind of paints or digital artwork
- Artwork detailing is essential.
- Limit two (2) entries per contestant. The first entry is mandatory the second one is optional.
Submission Last Date :
Submit your entries by 12th August’20 before 11:30 PM IST.
Where to submit?
Scan (using any mobile app) or take a picture of your detailed artwork and submit the soft copy image with all details here (click here to submit your entry)
Prizes to be given out :
A prize will be awarded for First Place, Second place and Third place. Artwork may be showcased on www.awbptrust.org the website and/or socials belonging to AWBP TRUST and other partners.
First Prize: 5000 INR Worth Gift Card
Second Prize: 3000 INR Worth Gift Card
Third Prize: 2000 INR Worth Gift Card
- The winners will be announced on 15th August’20 during the launch of AWBP Trust – first video song on animals
- The prizes will be communicated within 1 week’s time from the day winners are announced in an email.
Our Event Sponsors?
How will awards be determined?
- Entries will be vetted for adherence to eligibility standards and usability by AWBP Trust that is considered acceptable will be judged by a panel allocated by the organization.
- The panel also focuses on other elements as well like creativity and detailing in the artwork apart from the other rules.
- The decision of the panel is final.
Who can enter?
Eligibility is limited to amateur artists ages 12 years and above at the time of submission.
You must be a citizen of India or NRI.
You are agreeing to give complete rights on your artwork to AWBP Trust.
Are there different entry and prize categories by age?
For more information about the project, refer below links and also like, follow and subscribe –
Download contest details in PDF format (Click Here)
Download sponsor file (Click Here)
Sagarika Majhi (2nd Prize)
Aurokanya Chattopadhya (1st Prize)
Credits – Akshata Jitender (Proofreader), Priyadarshini Tripuram (Artist), Eco Conz (Digital Artwork)